Chrome extension are of great help to pacify our sourcing skills. There are few new Extension which are of great help .
Listing down few chrome extension ( Click on the Hyperlink to download them)
- Boolean Assistant – Great extension to create boolean strings . Just enter the Job title or Skills and it will give you boolean strings. It also help you to find email ids of people on LinkedIn. Try this out. Its Free
Its a Paid tool, check on pricing . You can request a free demo for few days. Suitable for Technical Hiring.
It finds tech specialists’ profiles across 50+ professional and social networks saving your time on screening and contacting candidates.
Profiles found: front-end developers, back-end developers, IOS, Android, data scientists, QA engineers, UI/UX designers, DevOps and tech specialists.
Resources indexed: GitHub, Stack Overflow, Kaggle, Dribbble, Behance, Google+, Rubygems, Quora, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, and more than 40 other professional and social networks.
3. Seek out
A great free tool – What is does
- Automatically enhance X-Ray search results – FREE!
- Save candidate profiles to projects – FREE!
- Export complete profile data to a spreadsheet – FREE!
- Find similar candidates with SeekOut’s AI-powered recommendations – FREE!
- Get verified emails for candidates – 10 FREE/month!
Do use any of these above extension and share the feedback or learning, meanwhile will come back to with few more useful tips on making sourcing a great research 🙂